PSAT Sign Up for 9th & 11th Grade Students
Registration Dates: September 3 - 18, Cost: $18
Test Date: October 16 at GTHS
Sign Up on RevTrak https://ccboe.revtrak.net/high-schools/Grovetown-High-School/grovetown-hs-testing/#/list
or in the GTHS Counseling Office, 915C (Mrs. Edwards or Mrs. Pruitt)
All 10th Grade students will be taking the PSAT on October 16 at no charge
- It is the qualifying test for National Merit Scholarship for 11th grade students.
- It allows students to be connected to scholarship opportunities.
- It is the best way to practice for the SAT.
ASVAB TESTING 2019
October 28 at 7:30 AM
Register before October 23 at bit.ly/GTHS_ASVAB
Why? Can you answer YES! to the following questions?
- Still figuring out your future?
- Can't decide on a college major?
- Don't know what career to pursue?
- Planning on a military career?
If so, the ASVAB Career Exploration Program is for you! Whether you're planning on college, technical or trade school, the military or you're just not sure yet, the ASVAB Career Exploration Program can provide you with important information about your skills, abilities and interests and help put you on the right course for a satisfying career.
For more information, see Ms. Bethune, the Graduation Coach, in the media center.
Register for the SAT: https://collegereadiness.collegeboard.org/sat
- View test dates and registration deadlines
- Send score reports to colleges
- Practice for the SAT
- Interpret You Scores
- Tips for Registration and Test Day
Register for the ACT: https://www.act.org/content/act/en/products-and-services/the-act.html
- Registration Info - Fees, Test Centers, Accommodations and Registration
- Prepare for the ACT - ACT Academy, ACT Rapid Review, ACT Online Prep, Official Prep Guide, Question of the Day, Practice Tests
- Tips for Test Day including Calculator Policy, Test Day Checklist, Rescheduled Test Centers
- Scores - Viewing and Understanding your Scores, Sending Scores, Copy of your Questions and Answers
GA Milestone Testing for 8 core subjects in High School.
- 9th Grade Literature, 11th Grade Literature, Biology, Physical Science, US History, Economics, Coordinate Algebra (COAL) and Analytic Geometry.
- Study Guides available at GA Department of Education website: http://www.gadoe.org/Curriculum-Instruction-and-Assessment/Assessment/Pages/EOCT-Guides.aspx
SAT PREP CLASS at GTHS - Begins October 8 - Registration Required